Thread: Moto G screen flickering while playing games

Moto G screen flickering while playing games

There is bit issue with new moto e android smartphone. The screen flickers when I am trying to play games on the same. It is getting more and more frequent. I am not able to figure out why my screen is getting this issue. As this is a new phone it must work well. But still I am getting the same kind of issue. I had tried to restart the phone and it gets back to normal. If this is a hardware issue then how can I find it. Because this thing is common in many apps and games.

Re: Moto G screen flickering while playing games

You might be using your phone too much due to which you are getting this issue. It is recommended that you must give a break when you are playing games. Any phone if you use it for hours for gaming it gets hot. And this kind of issue appear. Around an hour is enough. If you are playing entire day then your phone soon will develop hardware issue. You don't have to worry much. Your phone is under warranty. You can get that replaced if the issue increases.

Re: Moto G screen flickering while playing games

I am having the same model. It works well. I am not really using it for the gaming stuff. I use only necessary apps. Compare a few other phone which I was using before, Moto E is the best one. It is fast if you are using it for day to day. Add a few games only. Remove them when you are done with playing and then add new one again. This will also help you to keep your internal space clear. Try to run factory reset after taking full data backup. That would help.