Thread: Android app to stream live World cup score

Android app to stream live World cup score

Which is the best android app available in the market through which we can stream live score. I am unable to locate anything. I had tried to use different app a number of time but none of this works. I get updates really late compare to what I can see on the tv. I want a app that can give me live score without any delay. There are few sites that provide video streaming but they lag and freeze and the video quality is also very dull.

Re: Android app to stream live World cup score

You can do that by making your device as a media server. This feature is available on Sony devices. I am not sure about others. It has a option through which your device will appear as a media server on the wifi. Anyone can scan and connect to that and stream the multimedia content from the same. Just check in the settings. Or check in the video player settings if you are getting any streaming option in that. Or else you have to find a third party app.

Re: Android app to stream live World cup score

There is one app that can help you to get media streaming support. It is called as Allcast. Just download and add this on your phone and see how it works. You can test this one. I am quiet sure this app will be enough for media streaming stuff. It will work fine and with other devices. You have to find out how it really works. Another thing you can do is install any ftp app on your phone and share the content through a ip address. Other people just have to open that ftp address in their browser.