Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-05-2014

Is there a pen drive with micro usb connection

Is there a pen drive available that comes with micro usb connector or some kind of adapter. I want to buy a usb but this time I am looking for something that has a micro usb support. I want to use the same on my tablet. I have only 4GB space inside and it is a bit slow process to keep on moving new things in the tab. I had also tried streaming the content from wifi but it breaks in between. I am looking for some nice option through which I can simply use the pen drive on a tab.
Old 23-05-2014

Re: Is there a pen drive with micro usb connection

You can use a USB OTG cable for that or you can buy a tiny usb to microusb adapter. You can find ample of them on ebay. You just have to connect the usb at one side and then at the other side there is a micro usb port. You have to connect that directly to your tablet and done. You can use it. I am using a OTG cable on my tab. I can use my usb model as well as a usb pen drive. I have a 16GB usb where I keep all my videos.
Old 24-05-2014

Re: Is there a pen drive with micro usb connection

There are few hybrid usb drives available that you can simply use on your tablet. So if you are buying then check for usb with micro usb connectors. They come in dual connection mode. At one side you have the regular usb 2.0 and on the other you have a mciro usb port.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,