Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Looking for must have applications for Windows Phone

Portable Devices

Old 20-05-2014

Looking for must have applications for Windows Phone

I have a new Windows phone. I want to know the apps which every windows device must have. I have installed WhatsApp and Facebook. I just do not want to overload the phone with many applications. I want to keep a few important apps only that can help me to use my phone more effectively. By the way I am using Nokia Lumia 620. It is an awesome device which looks great and has a nice interface also.

Old 21-05-2014

Re: Looking for must have applications for Windows Phone

The first thing you must do is installed mIndicator in your device. This is really amazing app that give you detailed information on bus and train route. It is very nice app for getting information on the location region. You can install Gmaps also in your device to get more better navigation solution. You can add WeatherLite if you want latest weather information on your phone. I do not think you require any other stuff.
Old 22-05-2014

Re: Looking for must have applications for Windows Phone

I am also going to recommend you a few apps that you must have on your windows device. For camera install camera360. This app is really great to get different camera effects on your phone. And if you want to add a bit effects then you can try photofunia. For checking out how much space is left in your internal storage you can try out Lumia Storage Check Beta. Add a pdf reader to review pdf files and the last thing you need is SkyDrive for backup.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,