Thread: Focus issue on Sony Camera

Focus issue on Sony Camera

I have a point to shoot Sony camera. I don't know what is the model here. I want a bit help in fixing the auto focus problem here. When I try to take photos the screen get blurred out. And so the images. I am unable to figure what happen here. The phone was working really well before. But suddenly the focus thing has a big issue. I had tried to check the settings but things are proper in it. Can anyone help.

Re: Focus issue on Sony Camera

When you are taking photos it is important that your hand must be stable. I had seen that many people try to take photos when they are moving. In old camera the auto-focus is not effective as we get in new models. That is why the screen will get blurry and you will get fade images. I have a Sony camcorder which has the same issue. The image is faded when I move it or when I am trying to take photos in low light.

Re: Focus issue on Sony Camera

Most probably this is some kind of settings issue. You might have done changes in the internal settings due to which focus is not proper. Go back in the settings and see first auto focus is enabled or not. Second thing you can run a full factory settings back to restore the original value. Most of this camera comes with required options. You have to go in the settings to find it. Then check back. Once the original settings are restored this issue will be resolved.