Thread: Where to find lightweight laptop with good battery life

Where to find lightweight laptop with good battery life

I need a laptop for project work. I am using a Dell model. It offers me around 5 hrs of battery life only when I am outside. And it is also heavy to carry. I want a laptop which is light and that comes with really good battery life. Atleast 8 hrs. So that I can move around for the entire day without worrying much about the battery. The second important thing I want that it must be light not heavy like Dell. It should be easy to carry.

Re: Where to find lightweight laptop with good battery life

There is nothing better than MacBook Air. It is very light and comes loaded with the latest hardware. You can simply Windows also on the same. It is costly but it is a kind of one time investment. You can work on it and you won't have to worry much about the battery output when you are out. The laptop is capable of giving you around 14hrs of battery life. That is quiet great. There is no other model which can give you so much battery backup.

Re: Where to find lightweight laptop with good battery life

Most of the lightweight laptop will be netbook or ultrabook. They will come with a low end cpu and if you go with the latest one then you have to pay relatively high. Regular models are heavy but cheaper. You have to lot of upgrade options on the same. Just checkout Acer aspire S7. It is sleek laptop that comes with all required feature and also it is very light and thin. You can keep that in your bag and move. It also have a nice battery backup.