Thread: Can I schedule email sync on Samsung Galaxy S5

Can I schedule email sync on Samsung Galaxy S5

After getting Samsung Galaxy S5 I had configured around 5 different emails accounts on it. The device keep son syncing all the emails. Most of time there are spam. This eat up my internet package also.On wifi this is fast but when I am outside the still the phone keeps on syncing and there are tons of notification. I want some way through which I can schedule this sync. Like in night or in lunch when I am not using the device.

Re: Can I schedule email sync on Samsung Galaxy S5

I had never seen that feature. You can try to configure manual sync. This will allow you to sync the phone only when needed. I do this for my contacts. You have go in Go in settings for that. There is a account section. Tap on that and choose the email account. There you can find sync. You can tap on email and then press the menu key. Tap on sync. The process will start. You just have to remove tick from the things inside email.

Re: Can I schedule email sync on Samsung Galaxy S5

Manual process will be time consuming and it will also be annoying. Because everything you have to go in the phone settings and syn mails one by one. There is a smart feature available in Samsung Galaxy S4 for that. You can configure Sync Schedule for a mail. This will save your time and also help you to sync when it is needed. You have to go in the mail app and you have to go in option. There you can find sync schedule option. Add the time and done.