Thread: How to deal with Windows 8.1 kernel error on tablet

How to deal with Windows 8.1 kernel error on tablet

I am not really great in fixing tablets, but I know that kernel errors are not good. This are directly related to the hardware. I was checking the event viewer section of windows tablet where I found few bunch of kernel errors. How to find why this error appear and what was the cause behind it. I had not attempted to use any system restore type of thing. But still in future this can bit buggy can cause problem.

Re: How to deal with Windows 8.1 kernel error on tablet

It is only possible to fix that thing if you can give the error description or else you will get those issue again in future. It is right that Kernel error are associated with hardware. It can be with faulty processor, ram or any internal component which is triggering issue. If possible try to post the error heading. Which will have a code in it or you can try to search that directly on Google Plus. That will help you more.

There are different kernel errors. I had check that. But the most common one is Kernel-Power Event 41 error. I am unable to find any information about that on internet. I hope there will be some option through which we can install a third party tool that can diagnose this error and give us a proper feedback about fixing the same. If it is a hardware issue then I do not think we can fix it through any way.

Kernel errors are not good signal. This means that your system is having some kind of hardware issue. You have to check that properly. Try updating windows which will help. You can remove the error log report and find out more details on that by searching on Google. I think your tablet ram is having some issue. Better take the tablet to service center and show them the problem. You must get it replaced.

I guess this type of error also appear due to faulty battery. You have to verify that also. I had a tablet long before in my office. It was a windows tablet. After using it for year the battery developed problem and it always crash with this kernel error. It keeps on appearing on the screen each time when I turn it on. Later on I had taken that to the repair center where the battery is replaced.