Thread: Durable case for Moto G

Durable case for Moto G

Where to find a good durable case for Moto G. I am unable to get any good option for the same. I had tried searching for it but still I am getting the regular plastic one. I want something that can make the device waterproof. I had seen cases for Samsung devices. They are thin and protect the phone from so many things. I hope there will be some options available for the same. But I want something in budget not very costly.

Re: Durable case for Moto G

I am not sure about the durable part, but there are few case that you can buy. Checkout for Incipio Feather. This is a costly one but it makes your device bit strong. It is a complete black case and it is also very strong. The case is built on black polycarbonate. The case cover the backside of the device. It protect it from dust and scratches also. The cost of this case lies around Rs.1700. It is costly but looks really good.

The best case according to me is Motorola Flip Shell. This one comes for some Rs.1600. I don't know the local price. You can buy this from amazon. There is a cheaper version available on snapdeal that comes for Rs.400. You can buy that from Motorola also. The original one is costly. Intentional price is $30. The case gives you back and front protection both. The flip cover on the front side protect the phone from getting scratches.

You can get a back cover at a very cheap price. But if you need waterproof then it is very costly. And it will not available in the local market. You have to order that from some international site which will add shopping also. This increase the price more. Motorola itself sells some classy cases that you can checkout. Most of them are back cover cases. You can checkout them also. Just go on the official site for the same.