Thread: Looking for reliable wireless gamepad for Galaxy Tab 3

Looking for reliable wireless gamepad for Galaxy Tab 3

Where to find a good gamepad for android device. I want one for Galaxy Tab 3. Playing games on the touch screen is a bit annoying. You have to keep holding the tablet all the time. I need a good gamepad that can help me to control the game and use it efficiently. I had tried finding some on the web but I am getting apps. I had tested a wireless keyboard but that is also not working. Can anyone help me to get a reasonable gamepad.

Re: Looking for reliable wireless gamepad for Galaxy Tab 3

Samsung has recently announced a gamepad. It is a nice tiny controller that can be used to control games. It is quiet optimized to work with android device. I am not really sure whether Samsung has started selling this or not. But you can check this out on the official website. I am sure you will get ample of information on the same through it. This gamepad will be costly but they are kind of good solution for playing games on portable devices.

There is one. The model is IPEGA PG-9017. It is a wireless gamepad that easily sync with the tablet or mobile phone and works well. You can order that from ebay. It will cost you around Rs.3000. This controller has as dock on the top side. You can fix your smartphone or tablet on the same and use it. You can connect it through Bluetooth and enjoy smooth gaming on the same. I think this will be a good solution for the same.

Samsung Smartphone GamePad is the best one. It has great design and it will be the best to control games. It sync quiet easily. If you are serious about buying then surely go for the Samsung Gamepad. It works with various devices. You can hook the mobile phone on the top side and play games through it. There are some cheaper options also but there can be issue with compatibility. So you have to test the same thing.