Thread: Camera quality of Gionee Elife E7

Camera quality of Gionee Elife E7

Can anyone provide me a bit information on the camera quality of Gionee Elife E7. I think this is the only phone that comes with such high camera output. Like a 8MP front camera and 13MP back. I want a bit information on the camera output, its image quality and video also. I am unable to find that on the web. Is there anyone who bought this phone. I hope this will have amazing camera.

Re: Camera quality of Gionee Elife E7

I know a bit about the back camera. It has nice 16MP rear camera with flash and autofocus. The front camera also feature autofocus. The camera uses some good quality sensors and bigger lens size. The camera quality is really amazing here. You can blindly go for this phone if you are looking for a high end camera output. You can find some sample videos on YouTube. There are ample of reviews available.

This device uses some Amigo 2.0 Camera. It has SR auto mode through this the camera on its own adjust things as per your need. It has in total seven modes like automatic, portrait, close-up, night, night portrait, back light & back light portrait. It has 12 different adjustment level for auto beauty and auto makeup mode. Gionee Elife E7 has great camera quality and several auto mode makes it more simple to use.

Gionee Elife E7 has the best camera. It has some OmniVision’s OV16825 camera sensor that makes image quality much better. After Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Elife E7 is the second device that provide you amazing picture output. It has a better camera compared to standard one. The back light thing in it make images more brighter even when you are taking photos in low light. you can choose between different mode making your images more impressive.