Thread: Cost of Apple iPhone 5C 8GB 5C in India

Cost of Apple iPhone 5C 8GB 5C in India

What will be exact price of Apple iPhone 5C 8GB in India. There were some news on web that says Apple is working on a cheaper version of iPhone. They are going to release that soon in India. I am planing to go for a new iPhone. The current edition are quiet costly. But when it comes to budget then surely this new device will have a low price. I hope other features will remain same.

Re: Cost of Apple iPhone 5C 8GB 5C in India

This mobile is not going to be provided in India. The phone is going to release with a yearly contract from a German telecom provider. And we all know that in India we don't have anything like a yearly contract to buy a mobile phone. It is better to buy a unlocked Internationale edition so that you don't face any problem with the usage. This is not a new version it is just the same 5C with some yearly contract.

Apple must now start working on a budget phone model. That matters a lot here. They should keep a product line of costly and cheap phone both. Like a iPhone 5C or 5S with fingerprint scanner must be cheaper compare to the other. In this way alteast people will be able to buy this phone. Apple never think of this stuff. They just release super costly phones in the market. I hope they would release some budget phone in the market.

There is nothing like that. I am also going through the same news. The contact based phone which you are talking about will come around Rs.44000 if sold in India. It will be mostly targeted in the international market. But Apple is planing to relaunch the 4th generation of iPad back. So that can be cheaper if you need a tablet. But there is nothing mentioned about the mobile phone.