Thread: Acer Aspire S7 has gives a black screen on startup

Acer Aspire S7 has gives a black screen on startup

Whenever I turn on Acer Aspire S7 it stuck on a black screen. After restarting it a number of time it gets back to normal. It is a month old system. And this must be not a issue in a new system. I had from my end tried various thing but nothing is working. I want some help to get rid of the problem. I had tried to check the battery consumption the power stuff everything but it is very complicated to get rid of this problem. Sometime I h ave to leave m y system just like that for hours and the it turns on. What should I do to permanently fix the problem.

Re: Acer Aspire S7 has gives a black screen on startup

It is a windows issue. I think your system has a virus due to which you are unable to see the desktop. I hope you are able to see the mouse cursor. If that is the issue then boot in safe mode and run system restore. Then check back.

We have to first find what is the cause of that problem. Does the os is having any issue or the system has any kind of hardware fault. A same issue occurred in my system long before when I had bought a used dell laptop. When I press the lid down the system will give me a black screen. But when I leave it open always the screen appears up. So that was due to a loose cable in the screen lid. If you had done with the software thing you can checkout the screen also. Like turn on your tablet and wait back until you get the desktop. Push the lid down and up. If there is no display then it means it is a hardware issue. Take the system to the service center to get it fixed. And if this is a OS related problem then you go ahead with a complete system restoration. This will be enough to fix the problem.

There is one more thing you can try. You can hook a second monitor on system through hdmi port. Just connect it and see whether you are able to get the display or not. Boot your system number of time. If the display is proper on the second monitor then surely your systems screen is not proper.