Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 battery draining really fast

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 battery draining really fast

I am having a bit issue with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The battery is draining quiet fast and I am unable to find what is the reason behind the same. I had charged it full early in the morning. But the entire battery drained out till afternoon and I am unable to find any option through which I can save the same. I want some help here through which I can find out how the battery is draining so fast. It is 4 month old phone. So it has a new battery. There is less chances of getting it damage.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 battery draining really fast

Battery drain is a very common issue in smartphones. This is due to tons of applications and games installed in the same. You have to remove the applications which you are not using. And through that only you can save more power.

Add a battery meter app in your phone. There are many apps available through which you can simply save more battery. Most of this app just disable background applications. They kill them and also preserve the battery buy turning off the internet when not needed. It is possible that some application in your phone is constantly working in the background. It might be downloading some additional updates. You turn off your wifi, Bluetooth and extra things in the phone when not in use. Battery doctor is one of the best app I think which is great enough to save the battery of your phone. It gives you what amount of applications are working in the background. You can then get rid of the same.

If some basic battery saving tips does not work for you then you have to take the phone to service center. There are chances that the battery you are using is damage and it is not proper. You will get instant replacement. The battery is covered under the warranty period.