Thread: Need help to find matching Windows 8 driver for Lenovo R500

Need help to find matching Windows 8 driver for Lenovo R500

I cannot find proper driver for Lenovo R500. After installing Windows 8 on it I am unable to use my printer, webcam and other hardware. In Device Manager I can see various thing with pending drivers. I want some help to find matching drivers for this system. I had went on the official site but unable to locate anything. What are the other options through which I can download and install fresh and matching drivers for this system. Will Windows Update help.

Re: Need help to find matching Windows 8 driver for Lenovo R500

Yes it will. I had provided a link below. This link has all required drivers for your system. Just download each of them one by one and install it in your system. You can choose Windows 8.1 drivers from below. Later on you can run Windows Update.

Lenovo R500 Drivers

Driver issue is very common with systems which are old and you are trying to install new version of Windows on it. So here you can try a few things. First you already have a link of the official website above. So check that. Because that is the only place where you get the best compatible drivers. If that also does not work then you can go ahead with driver updater software. There are many of them available on the web. Download any good one and run it. This tool will scan your system and will check for pending drivers update. I am using Driver Inspector. I had bought this tool long before. It is amazing tool with huge driver database. It automatically install everything in the system.

I am using DriverMax. It has a free edition also. But that only allow you to get two drivers at a time. If you have a good driver updater software then you really don't need to find everything manually. Next time you can backup your drivers.