Thread: Gaana app fails to stream music on Nokia 620 Phone

Gaana app fails to stream music on Nokia 620 Phone

There is a bit problem in using Gaana App on my Windows 620 phone. I had installed the application. First it was crashing. So I re-installed it again. Now when I open up the app it stuck on loading. It is not at all showing me any song recommendations. I had tried to install it number of time but still the issue is same. The app is not able to stream any content on the Nokia phone. What should I do. Is there any one else facing the same issue.

Re: Gaana app fails to stream music on Nokia 620 Phone

Looks like your net issue. You require a good internet bandwidth for audio streaming. Try to test the same on wifi and see whether you are getting a proper output or not. If it works then your net is extremely slow.

Re: Gaana app fails to stream music on Nokia 620 Phone

I had got the same issue on Windows Phone. It get stuck on loading and not moving ahead. While compare to that Saavn is working really well. It can stream latest songs easily. The benefit of Gaana app is that it has a good amount of song collection. I have a android tablet also. It is Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. The app works really well on Android. So there can be some kind of problem with windows platform. I had stopped using the applications. I am using Saavn right-now. It works well on slow internet connection.