Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013

Nokia Asha 306 smartphone memory always full

I am using Nokia Asha 306 smartphone from quite some time now. And I have always noticed that the memory inside this phone will be always full. I dont have any files or softwares installed on this phone then why it always tells me that the memory is full? How can I free some space from the memory? Please help me, I am very desperate. Thanks
Old 09-12-2013

Re: Nokia Asha 306 smartphone memory always full

Have you applied any themes from your memory card? If so, then these themes applied from the memory card could have been copied to the internal memory of the phone, so that is why, due to this theme the phone memory might be full. So, what you can do is move the themes to internal memory first and then install them from there. This will definitely solve the issue for you.
Old 10-12-2013

You can try to access Hidden Files of any Nokia Asha phones if you want. Just download MobiMB software by searching it on the net and then install it on your pc. After completing its setup, connect your Nokia Asha phone to the computer and then run the MobiMB Mobile Media Browser shortcut from the desktop. After that click Start MobiMB and then click on File > Settings and then Add a new Connection > Cable Connection> Nokia native USB phones> CA-101 cable (Micro-USB). After that click ok and then your phones file system will be shown. Now you can remove or add any files that you want.
Old 11-12-2013

For thos who's Nokia Asha phone is not getting detected in the pc, try to download and install Nokia Cable Connectivity Driver from here. After that download latest version of MobiMB software. Now, check on your pgone and search for a label and its type somethinf called RM-xxx. Check on your computer by opening C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogoManager\nokia.ini with Notepad. Copy the section and change it to the RM-xxx of your phone type and then connect your Nokia Asha phone to your computer via usb and follow the above post for further solution.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,