Thread: How can I stream all my pc songs on Sony Xperia C

How can I stream all my pc songs on Sony Xperia C

I have Sony Xperia C device. I want to stream songs from my pc to my mobile phone. I know there is some settings available in the Walkman. I can see a media server option. But when I turn it on it does not detect my pc. Is there a third party app available for the same. I do not want to copy all the songs inside my phone. It is space consuming. I also want the same thing for videos also.

Re: How can I stream all my pc songs on Sony Xperia C

Try Airstream. All you need is to connect on the same wifi network on which your pc is connected. Share your files and access them directly through the app. The app give you list of different partition on which you can tap and access.

Fortunately high end smartphones comes with media streaming options. And if you are using Windows then it is far more easy to stream content. First you have to enable media sharing. You can do that through windows media player. Launch this player. You can see a stream option on the top side. Click on that. Enable media sharing first. Then choose your favorite songs and create a playlist. That's all. In your Xperia C device launch Walkman. Tap on My Music. At the end you can see your pc name. Tap on that and then tap on PlayStation. Again tap on all playlist and choose the one which you had crated. That's all. You will be able to stream the audio from your pc on the mobile phone in simple manner. You can also download your favorite songs in the internal storage if you want.

You can use ES Explorer. This is one of the best tool for accessing shared files over wifi. You have to also add ES Media Player with hit. And done. You can stream all music and video files through the same.