Thread: Boost audio output of a mobile phone

Boost audio output of a mobile phone

How to boost the audio quality of a mobile phone. I have a android phone. It has a 3.5mm audio jack and comes with stock android rom. I want some option through which I can enhance the audio quality. The audio quality of devices like Sony Xperia, HTC One, Samsung, etc are amazing, but when we use other brands they don't offer a good quality. Is there any good app available for android that boost the audio quality.

Re: Boost audio output of a mobile phone

There are something. But the output depend on the sound controller of your phone. You might have seen Yamaha audio chip in many standard phone. That produce awesome output. For android you can try Poweramp Music Player and MixZing.

The audio quality depend on the type of headphone you are using. If you have a standard headphone then you will not get processed audio.But if you are using a more better one then you will get great output.There are many high end wireless headphone. This headphone comes with their own audio controller. You just have to connect your device with the headphone and run audio on the same. There is no need to rely on any third party application or sound booster. I had myself tested a number of different headphone that works really well and does not give you any issue in the audio quality. So the first thing you have to do here is to find a good headphone. There are good branded headset by Boss, Sony, Sennhieser, etc. You can find a list of the same on any popular eCommerce website.

Yes it is right. Get a good headphone and you will get amazing audio output. If you go with poor one then you will not get the right kind of audio output. Sony has some really nice wireless mobile headset great enough for good audio.