Thread: Nokia Asha 210 dual sim restarts constantly

Nokia Asha 210 dual sim restarts constantly

I am having a 2 month old Nokia Asha 210 dual sim mobile phone and when ever I try to open any application like Facebook then the phone restarts. Previously it was not doing but all of a sudden from last 2-3 days I am suffering from this problem. Is there any sort of bug or some issue in this phone? Can anyone please help me out? Thanks

Re: Nokia Asha 210 dual sim restarts constantly

If the phone is contantly restarting then to solve this problem you will need to delete the unwanted configuration settings in your mobile phone by going in the settings area. If this solution doesnt work then you can even try to reinstall the phone's firmware or software using the Nokia Suite on your computer. Just connect your mobile phone to your computer and then open Nokia suite to do the reinstallation of the firmware.

If you dont want to reinstall the software on your mobile phone via connecting it to the computer then you can only try to reinstall the firmware by going to Nokia Care Center. You can even try to restore your phone to factory settings and see if that works for you. But before doing a factory reset you will need to backup all data from your phone otherwise it will get deleted.

I hope this is not a problem on all the models. I'm planning to buy one

I think that there might be some software bug in ythe phone. If you can reproduce it when it happens then you can report this issue to Nokia. The software bug might be happening for a various reasons like facebook app problem or gsm network problem or wifi network problem or the facebook configuration or data. You can use MobiMB software to clear the user data of Facebook app and then try to reopen the same app again and test.

I have the same problem. I bought my Nokia Asha 210 2 months ago. After a few weeks of using it, it started to slow down, even hang up..all the time. It also restarts whenever i use it to browse on facebook. Even worst, cause it constantly hang up, 2 days ago, i removed the battery coz it stocked up again, then when i turned it on, all applications were erased, i mean all datas and apps installed on my phone were all gone..even the browser! I dont know how to install them again Now, my phone has no use another than texting and calling. How disappointing