Thread: Handwriting Input not working on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Handwriting Input not working on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I am unable to use handwriting input on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I tried to do the same in messages. The input panel use to appear on the top side. But now it is not coming up. Sometime I cannot even see the S-Pen pointer. I had tried to check the settings but it looks to be working fine.What should I do to fix the issue. I had tried to use handwriting input on mails also but still it is not working.

Re: Handwriting Input not working on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Go in the settings and disable direct input first. You can find that under controls. Disable that and then turn it on back. Then try again. If still it does not work fine then resetting the phone is a good option. You can do that after taking your data backup.

There is some issue with handwriting input in Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I also faced the same issue. First the tiny handwriting input icon appear on the text box. But not that thing is not visible. It sometime comes and sometime it does not. I tried asking question on the official forum but they don't replied back. Just some time before I receive a tiny software update. It was about fixing the phone stability. And that update resolved the issue. The same handwriting recognition is now working fine and does not has any problem. You also have to do the same thing. You can go in the settings panel and tap on update. You will get the update information and that tiny update will resolve the issue.

There is no direct settings to resolve the issue. The feature is integrated with the OS and if there is some issue then you have to run a firmware update. This is the only way to get rid of the issue. If there is no update you have to wait back to get one.