Thread: Foggy images from HTC One X+ Camera Lens

Foggy images from HTC One X+ Camera Lens

The camera lens of my HTC One X is getting blurry. There are few scratches on the same. I want some help to get it fixed. I am using a case on the same. When I take photos they are not clear. The images have fog type thing on the same. Before when I use to take pics they are ultra clear and sharp. I need some help to fix this thing. I tried cleaning the lens but still the images are same as it was before.

Re: Foggy images from HTC One X+ Camera Lens

I think the lens glass is having some issue from inside. Or it has crack in it. You have to check the same. If the glass is broken then it will be fixed only in the service center. Till the time you can try using a liquid cleaner to keep the back glass clean.

There can be scratches on the lens mirror. Did the phone fell. Are you using a case on the phone. If yes then remove the case and then try back. Some cases comes with thin plastic which gives you this kind of foggy effect. So it is better to clean the back part and then check back. But if nothing works then the internal lens has the issue. You have to carry the same to service center to get it fixed. I am sure the phone has fallen due to which you are getting this foggy images. The lens part is very sensitive. Also do not use any cleaning liquid on the same. There are some premium products which protect the lens from scratches and other stuff. You have check the backside. Just check closely what is the issue. If there are any marks or any scratches then try to clean them. If they are removed by cleaning it is good, or else you have to take to the repair center.

The glass on the camera is the only thing which has to be cleaned if you are not having any problem with the camera or with the lens. You can check in lens glass. If you can see any marks on them then carry it to the service center. Don't try to repair the same on your own.