Thread: iPhone 5S 3g data internet problem

iPhone 5S 3g data internet problem

I recently bought iPhone 5S on contract and I am having trouble with the 3G data internet of vodafone. There is something wrong in the settings I believe. From the shop where I bought this they tell me to ask with Vodafone and when I ask vodafone then they tell me to refer to vodafone partner services but I dont know what is this? So can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem? Thanks

Re: iPhone 5S 3g data internet problem

On your iPhone 5s the internet is share by many things like receiving email messages and installing apps. You can also try to set internet manually in your phone. Just go to Settings > Mobile > Mobile Data Network. After that press APN below Mobile Data and incase you are on a pay monthly price then type in internet, but if you are on a pay as you go plan then type in pp.vodafone.co.uk. After that go to username in mobile data and then type in web.

Well, if it is a mobile phone problem then you will have to take it to the shop from where you bought your iPhone 5s and replace it as soon as possible. But if it is a network problem then you have to call and ask Vodafone care about this problem. Also, check by moving to different place for one time and see if you can get the 3g data internet working or not.

Try to update the carrier settings by connecting your iPhone to iTunes on your computer with the help of the USB cable given with it. Also check if you have the latest version of the iOS 7.0.4 installed in your iPhone or not. Note that you will require to download this update via Wifi network only because any other download network wont work properly.