Thread: Games crashing on HP Pavilion m4-1003tx

Games crashing on HP Pavilion m4-1003tx

How to fix game crashing issue on HP Pavilion m4-1003tx laptop. It is a high end laptop that features a great cpu and good gpu also. It is a gaming laptop and I am trying to play Battlefield 4 on the same. But it is not working. It has a Core i5 processor with 8GB RAM and 2GB gpu. It is costly and it was bought for gaming only. It is owned by my friend. We had connected a big size monitor on it and the resolution output is amazing. But when we are playing game it is crashing.

Re: Games crashing on HP Pavilion m4-1003tx

What actual error you are getting. You have to mention that here. For that go in Event Viewer. It is located in Control Panel. You can search it. In Event Viewer you will get the list of full error that has appeared in your system. Post the latest one here.

Which other game you are playing. If it any latest game then you have to re-install it. I hope you are not playing any pirated version. Because if you are then crashing is a common issue with that. For troubleshooting this thing you have to go ahead with a driver update. You can download and fine the latest video driver from the official site and install that in your system. The download size will be big. Try to some other game also. This is just for testing purpose. If that game worked fine then it means there is issue with Battlefield 4 setup. You have to install it back again and I think that is enough to resolve the problem. The game developer releases patch if there any bug found. This patches makes it more and stable. Till yet I had not seen any new patch release for B4. But in future there can be. So here you have option to first run the latest driver updates. I think that will be more than enough to fix the problem.

You have to first locate the file which is causing the crash. Most of them time a single file is responsible for the issue. You can find that in Event Viewer with error code. So go in that and copy/paste the entire error code here.