Thread: Good mobile dock for phablet

Good mobile dock for phablet

Need a dock for Note 3. I want some with a stand. I don't want a cover. I had seen some web but they are speaker docks. I need one for the phone which must also act as a charging dock. Speaker support is a secondary part. But if it has additional ports for connecting usb or wifi support then it is helpful. I have some movies in it. Keeping the phone in hand is painful for hours. So on dock I can place it and play movies.

Re: Good mobile dock for phablet

You can get one from Samsung. They give you a universal multimedia dock on which you can do number of different things. This dock comes for $49.99. I am not sure about the price in India. It can help you to charge the phone and also listen to music.

There are no separate dock. Whatever I saw was sold by Samsung only. There are charging docks which you can commonly find on web. Most of the phone has a usb 2.0 micro port. So this kind of docks are cheaply available. The one which is sold by Samsung has a audio jack in it. It is a 3.5mm audio jack from where you can directly play songs from the phone. There are some good one available but they are far more costly and has more features. Like and dedicated music player which comes loaded with the phone dock. That charge and also allow you to control the music player. Logitech S715i is one of them. It is not only a dock but also has a integrated speaker in it. The cost of this dock is around Rs.9,800. So buying only dock is not so good. You can also go ahead with buying a external speaker and connect the phone on the same. It will really work fine and has no issue with the same. This speaker dock is having around 8hrs of battery life on the same. So it works really fine and has no performance issue also.

I got a dock recently which only support charging. It is universal dock that has a micro usb port and also act as usb hub. I got that from a local shop. It is cheap and has a good design. Try to search in any local mobile shop. You might get something.