Thread: iPad Air vs iPad Mini

iPad Air vs iPad Mini

iPad Air is the new release after iPad Mini. Apple released iPad Mini with a motive of providing budget solution. I do not really think so. It is a bit costly according to me if I compare them with android tablets. Here I want the difference between both. What does iPad Air has that Mini does not. In terms of look I found both of them similar except the updated OS. There is also a difference in price.

Re: iPad Air vs iPad Mini

iPad Air is more sleek and lighter. Whatever things which are not covered in iPad Mini, is covered by iPad Air. This time Apple has revised the technology by making it more and more portable. It is fast and reliable. It is not yet released. It will be available from November 1.

Apple this time released its product really fast. They had now provided two different edition for iPad. The mini edition is designed to give more portability. While Air is something different. It will be always a confusing what to go for. iPad Air is more lighter and thinner compared to iPad Mini. There is a huge price difference among both of them. Both of them have almost the same kind of hardware config. It has a 64bit-A7 cpu. The camera is also the same. Primary camera is 5 MP while the front camera is 1.3MP. Battery life is also same. That is 10 hours. So here you can see there is no different in the internal component. The actual difference lies in the design. iPad Air is more lightweight and amazing in looks, while Mini is bit portable. It is also bigger. You can choose the one which you want. Get in any nearby Apple shop and checkout both the tablets. See how they really looks. You will get the difference.

iPad Air features a new design. It is more thin and lightweight. It is not heavy at all. The screen is super smooth with great responsiveness. While the internal configuration is same here. There is no much difference.

It is always good to with a new model. Because it is more thinner and better. This new ipad is the fastest one. You can run many apps and do advance work on the same. Which work fine without lagging issue. Even after being so thin in size this tab is not having any heating issue. It is very light and the new design makes it sleek and amazing. This tab is the one of the most thinnest tablet in the market. And even after being so think it is amazing and fast. It is sleek and has impressive touch. It is super fast with great app response time. It works really well with any app or game in the market. The thickness is just around 7.5 millimeters. That is very lightweight. It runs on a new A7 chip based on x64 based architecture. It has two times better cpu output, with 2 times better gpu performance. And even after having so better output it does not drain out the battery. It is capable of giving you upto 10hrs of amazing battery performance. The tablet is loaded with dual antenna. The boost the usage. Two antenna and capable of giving you constant bandwidth reducing buffering issue to max.

iPad mini is cheaper compare to Air and I found it more effective. Apple does not took long time to release the new version of iPad in the market. Here in iPad Air, Apple has emphasized more on the design while other things are similar.

You guys are missing one thing. iPad Mini is a phablet. It is smaller compare to iPad Mini. If you need a tablet with good screen size then you have to go for iPad Mini. iPad Air is too small here. It looks Apple is trying to filling the gaps between iPhone and iPad. iPad Air can be handy option for those who travel and needs a very thin and portable gadget. While iPad Mini is bigger. For tablet I do not prefer small size. Because you are going to use it like a pc. You will be doing all things in it which you are doing on your desktop. So for that having a big screen is amazing. It is smooth and great. The new iPad is a fast responsive device loaded capable of running multiple applications at the same time. The enhancement in that is impressive. But I am not happy with the price. I thought it will somehow remain under a good price. It is really costly. And as time goes on the price of Apple products never fall like Samsung.

It depends on people need what they want. If they are looking for a portable tablet then going for iPad Air is good. Because it is amazing. But if you have a budget issue then going for iPad Mini is good. Buy adding a few more among you can get the bigger screen.