Thread: Good laptop under Rs.25,000 for day to day use

Good laptop under Rs.25,000 for day to day use

I am looking for a budget laptop. I had seen some models on web but they all look costly. I am willing to buy them on EMI. I have a HDFC credit card. But I am not able to decide which model here is good. I had seen many some of them have good features, but poor on the body and design. So I made this thread to locate the best model among all.

Re: Good laptop under Rs.25,000 for day to day use

There are many laptops available. Recently my friend has purchased Dell Vostro 2420. This is a amazing laptop with 1GB graphic card on the same
    through which you can play a number of games on low settings. I will not say it is amazing but enough for day to day work. It come for Rs.26000.

That laptop is now costly. I had seen the price is hiked here. For a budget I can recommend you Toshiba Satellite C850-I0015. This laptop has a good look. It offer you the latest Intel Core i3 2nd generation processor. This one is the latest cpu in the market. It also has a 2GB DDR3 memory with 500GB internal storage. The scree size of this laptop lies around 15.6inch and for graphics it provide you Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor. The laptop looks more than enough for day to day gaming and has amazing output also. It has nice screen with vibrant output. It works well and has no performance issue. You might not like the design, but still the laptop is good according to me. It comes for Rs.23,072 on flipkart. This is not a bad price. I do not think you will get any model in the market at this price ratio.

I had seen a recent offer on snapdeal. They are selling off the laptops on 6% cash back. So you can try out the same for time being. Try to locate a cheap model in that and then you can go ahead with buying it. Here you are getting a instant 6% off.

It is necessary to choose wisely what you want to buy. Because if you go blindly for any product then the issue might be larger. I had seen a model on web. It is Sony VAIO SVE1513CYNB. This laptop comes for Rs.25450 and it looks fair enough for day to day job. The laptop comes loaded with 2GB DDR3 ram which is quiet enough for your day to day work. It is good for multimedia and web surfing. It provide you a 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 processor. For storage it has 320GB SSD on the same. And for graphics it has Intel HD Graphic 3000. According to me this system is quiet more than enough for professional look. If you need a more durable m model then you can go ahead with buying something under Dell. Dell provide you a durable design. It is long lasting and works really well. Almost all models comes with 1 year warranty.

Recently my friend bought a Intel Celeron laptop. He spended a good amount on that. The laptop is good enough for emails and office work, but not for gaming. He paid around Rs.26000 for the same. And by adding a bit more he can get a budget gaming laptop.

Just by adding around Rs.2000 to 3000 more you can get a more better system. I am talking about a hp model here. My uncle has a HP 450 laptop which he had purchased some days ago. This laptop comes for Rs.26500. This price is just perfect. At this cost you are getting a 14inch screen size. The laptop has Intel Core i3 3rd generation processor with 4GB ram and 500GB hard drive. This is more than enough. It is not for gaming but decent for running autocad or Photoshop type of things. It runs on Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics. So this is really amazing. The price is also very reasonable here. You cannot expect much from the body. It is made up of plastic. But if you see internally then the laptop has good hardware config. This can easily cross Rs.30000 and you can save a good money here. Try to search this model on web and see what results you are getting.

Go for TOSHIBA Satellite C850-I0015. This is the best budget laptop in the market. The cost is Rs.22500. This model offer you Intel Core i3 cpu with 2GB RAM. This laptop has 500GB HDD with 15.6 Inch. It does not comes with DOS.