Thread: Has anyone jailbreak iOS 7 devices

Has anyone jailbreak iOS 7 devices

What about iPhone 5S jail-breaking. Has anyone done that. The new iPhone 5S looks to be a amazing device. But has one able to Jailbreak the device. What are the addon advantages after that. Jail-breaking was quiet popular with the release of iPhone device. It allows you to have Cydia where tons of applications are free. But right-now in the new one there is no such information available.

Re: Has anyone jailbreak iOS 7 devices

Nope that is not done yet. I think it is discontinued long back. Jail-breaking was quiet in form when a first few models of iPhone was released and out in the market. But later on people are not so interested in overwriting the actual OS because that void the warranty.

I do not think this would be possible. Apple surely has done some amazing changes in this making it a much better product this time. Jail-breaking can add more feature, but this can be limited and does not give the kind of output you are looking for. It was popular long before when the edition was new and when there were all paid apps on the same. But now things are changing. iOS is a amazing platform. When you jailbreak that you compromise the security making it weaker and leaving exploits in them. Some developers have claimed that they had been able to jailbreak the device. And they are able to add more things in that. But till yet no one has gone through that process. I am getting similar news from iOS 6 that jail-breaking would be easier on this. But the scenario is different. The more new version, the more complicated it is.

For jailbreak you need a good tool. It does not goes by adding a custom os. iOS has the most complicated process to overwrite the existing OS compare to Android. So that is the reason many had stopped practicing it. We have more custom roms for android.

I also think it is not possible. And what it is going to benefit. Because here if you go for the jailbeaking thing you are just voiding your warranty. Now some people claimed that they had already jailbreaked the device and able to unlock many new internal features. But I do not really think that is going to help much. Because here jailbreaking can also add vulnerability in the device. Most of this are false. I had seen those tools which are nothing. They are just added to get traffic. Jailbreaking is really complicated on the new iOS. Before it was bit easy. But rightnow many new changes had made this thing more complicated. And today it looks people are more interested in rooting android compare to jailbreaking ios device.