Thread: Help needed to buy a Android smartphone on the basis of Camera

Help needed to buy a Android smartphone on the basis of Camera

I want to choose a android phone on the basis of camera. Most of my friends buy the phone on the basis of its hardware config. They look for gaming and multimedia output. but I want a device which has good camera features. I am unable to find some information on that. what points should I keep in mind before getting a phone which is selected on the basis of camera.

Re: Help needed to buy a Android smartphone on the basis of Camera

I think Samsung devices are best for camera. My friend has Galaxy Note 2. This device has a nice camera with auto-focus and led flash. The image quality is amazing. So if you want a great phone with photography features then go ahead with Note 2

Well you will have to keep a number of things in your mind to buy a phone with decent camera quality. Here you have to check the camera mega pixel the
    maximum resolution it is offering and the type of camera features. When we go online to buy a phone, what we found is phone sorted on the basis of its hardware config. The camera features are always hidden. They will show a amazing quad core processor, high ram, high storage, big screen, etc. But there is nothing listed about the camera quality. I also agree that Samsung phones are best in this case. They give you amazing camera quality with advance features. The same is applicable for Sony phone also. What you must see is that the device must have a high megapixel camera with technology like image stabilization and vibrant flash. This makes the phone much better compare to other device. A number of high end devices which might give you 8MP camera but does not come loaded with advance technology. This enhance the image output and make the photo quality more better.

Go for any branded phone that has camera above 8MP. This will be more than enough. Camera quality matters a lot. It is necessary that you choose device among popular brands only. If you go for other then you might not get quality.

It is not possible to have a camera features in a portable device. Most of the camera are straight forward. They are simple to operate with limited features in them. So I do not think you can find something great if you are going to choose a phone through camera output. Better test the devices first.

Some devices which are released recently like the new iPhone provide you amazing camera. In the specification you can find the focal length and other advance details which are required to locate the output of the camera. Many manufacturer does not show detailed specs associated with the camera output. Here if you are looking for a good camera phone then try to find one that has a more bigger focal length. it offer you better zoom and more clarity. Focal length plays a vital role in collecting a better images. Small one will not have wide angles due to which a very less area is covered and provide you problem in using it properly. Shutter speed and aperture also matters a lot here. But being a portable device it requires sophisticated technology to fit everything inside it. It does not operate well and can create problem. Most of the mobile phone comes with amazing zoom features. That is the only primary think marked. While other things are not taken much into consideration.

Choose camera around 8MP or above. You can find device like LG G2, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Grand, etc. This devices have amazing camera quality. There are budget phone also available in the same range. Like Micromax Canvas HD.

Most of the device that comes with 8MP camera are good enough. But if we talk about device with pure photography features then it is not easy to find. Recently two high end devices are released which comes loaded with high end camera output. The first one is Lumia 1020. The device offer you amazing 41MP camera. No other device is the market has this much powerful camera. Along with the camera, Nokia also adds some amazing features which makes photography more better and clear. The output is amazing. I had seen a test video on YouTube. The second one is Galaxy S4. This device has amazing hardware. The camera quality is also great. For camera you can blindly go for Samsung devices. They offer you something really great and value for money product.

If you are not so serious about the operating system or its feature then you can go ahead with using Lumia 1020. This device is amazing and better and has ample of advance features. The 41MP camera in it is best according to me.