Thread: Any netbook available with gaming support

Any netbook available with gaming support

Where to get a good gaming netbook. I need a small portable laptop that can allow me to have good performance with gaming support also. I will connect a widescreen monitor on the same. I had tried to find some models among which I found one under Acer. But it is not having a gpu so I cannot connect it on the widescreen monitor. It will not work well. I need this system for study purpose. I want small size so that I can carry it with me.

Re: Any netbook available with gaming support

It would be a waste of money if you spended on a netbook. You must go ahead with a full size laptop instead that. You will have to pay more for a portable design. Do not go for netbook if you need a gaming system. Instead of that checkout for regular laptop with 1GB GPU.

Netbook is a small size laptop which works on low hardware configuration. Instead of netbook you can go for notebook. A notebook model is more thinner and lighter compare to a laptop. There are huge amount of models available under that and that also under a budget price. Like Dell Vostro 2520 comes for Rs.37,000.This notebook offers you 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 cpu with 4GB ram. It has a Intel HD 4000 graphics which is enough to run games on minimal settings. Now there are more models available that comes with a dedicated gpu. Like Lenovo Ideapad Z580. This laptop also has a Core i5 and a 1GB Nvidia 630M graphic card. You can run all high end games on it. The gpu is not very great but enough to give you clear output at minimal settings. I am having Dell 2420 that works really fine.

Netbook are ideal for basic usage. You can surf web, read books and run Office. That's all. They are not for gaming. It is poor if you try to use multiple apps on the same.The performance is more hampered and becomes more slower. There is no good netbook available that can give a better gaming output.

You can get good performance from a netbook in terms of files usage and web surfing. And also in battery life. But if you are looking for gaming help then don't waste your money on that. This is a complete wastage. Most of the portable netbook comes with Intel Atom processor. This is a low end cpu that works well on browser and tiny application and when you try to use them on heavy apps like Photoshop it gets slow down. My friend has a Acer netbook which runs on Windows XP. It does not work fine on Windows 7 also. But if you are ready to spend a huge amount then the best thing you can do is go under Dell and look for the new Alienware model. They had came up with some quiet high end portable notebook powered with good hardware config. But is too costly. I think at the same price you can buy two laptops.

You can get good performance from a net-book in terms of files usage and web surfing. And also in battery life. But if you are looking for gaming help then don't waste your money on that. This is a complete wastage. Most of the portable net-book comes with Intel Atom processor. This is a low end cpu that works well on browser and tiny application and when you try to use them on heavy apps like Photoshop it gets slow down. My friend has a Acer netbook which runs on Windows XP. It does not work fine on Windows 7 also. But if you are ready to spend a huge amount then the best thing you can do is go under Dell and look for the new Alienware model. They had came up with some quiet high end portable notebook powered with good hardware config. But is too costly. I think at the same price you can buy two laptops.