Thread: Lightweight and best lock screen for Android

Lightweight and best lock screen for Android

I need some good lockscreen for my mobile phone. I am using Karbonn Titanium. The existing one is bit dull. I need more enhanced version of lock screen through which I can get a bit of notification and also the screen looks amazing. I tried some one, but they slowed down my phone. I need a light which works fine and does not has performance issue. Can anyone suggest me the same.

Re: Lightweight and best lock screen for Android

There are many on Google Play. The one which I am using is Windows 8 Lock screen. It is quiet light and offer you a very smooth way to unlock the phone. You just have to swipe on top side. It uses the background wallpaper and also shows miscall and sms notification.

The best one among all is Sparky Lock Screen. But it is paid. You have to pay Rs.200 for that. This lock screen is just great with many integrated themes and options. It has a light version which you can test. The full version is excellent. It is simple and easy to use. It remains low on the cpu usage also.The lockscreen comes loaded with internal themes. Through which you can change a new look everyday. Before applying you can have a short preview also. Through which it becomes easier to choose the best one. Most the them gives you sliding option. You just have to slide up to unlock the device and you can get more options while sliding to the right side. Different themes have different features. It is a complete pack that enhance the output and offer a great features. Alongwith this you can add your own custom background. You just have to go in the settings and choose one of your favorite image. That's all. It is applied on the backside. It works well. You must use it on a device which has a ram more than 256MB. On lower end phone it might not work well. If you want to test the lockscreen for free then you can download the lite edition. It is available on Google Play. Just download and test it.

I am using Picture Password. It is a free app that allows to lock the screen by drawing certain stuff on the image. It offer time display, widget, theme color, etc. Inside the settings you can find a number of different ways to unlock the screen. Works very well on low end phone also.

Go Locker is another rich lock screen that gives you more additional option compare to others. It is one of the most widely downloaded lock screen that has great ratings and it works on many device easily. It allows you to do a number of things from the lock screen itself.You can check the notification, play music and do many other stuff. The lock screen features a bit of animation support. You can have a live view on your screen and it works fine. You can add apps directly on the lock screen. There is no need to unlock and go inside the menu. Just add the app and access the same. It works fine. For security it provide you a set of different options like pin, pattern and gesture. The best part of this app is that it is free and it offer you a huge number of unlocking styles. You can choose between android and ios style. The lock-screen has rich customization feature. Being a free tool you get many advance features instantly on that. So instead of buying a paid software you must stick with this one. It works fine and has no performance issue.

According to me Go Locker is bit heavy on mobile ram. It can consume more resources if applied on low end phones. I had tested Go Launcher before which slowed down the complete phone. So I am not willing to ahead with any similar apps. Instead of that test Windows 8 Lock screen. It is very light.

According to me Go Locker is bit heavy on mobile ram. It can consume more resources if applied on low end phones. I had tested Go Launcher before which slowed down the complete phone. So I am not willing to ahead with any similar apps. Instead of that test Windows 8 Lock screen. It is very light.

Android is having tons of options for great lockscreen. Like MagicLocker. This is lockscreen is good in terms of usage. I think this app is the best one if we talk about customization stuff. It allows you to customize the screen in more detail way. You can change the app position, apply skin and do a number of things. From the lock screen itself you can send a message, configure camera and add more shortcuts. Screen lock security is also more enhanced on the same. Unlike other lockscreen this one also has a customize way of adding images and live wallpapers. If you need a featured app on which you can add many stuff then this one is the best. You can add out multiple stuff making the app great enough in usage. Another good lockscreen is WidgetLocker Lockscreen. It is also great but I think this would be bit heavy on entry level mobile phones. This screen offers you a simple way to add a number of various app on the screen. You can add widely used icons on it and enjoy the output. It works fine and has no performance problem.

Try C locker. It is quiet light. The application The app has nice interface and it is very light. It can give you a set of frequently used icons on the home screen. You must try this out it is amazing. I am using this on my tablet and it does not slow down the device.