Thread: Get the new Fifa 14 for iOS and Android

Get the new Fifa 14 for iOS and Android

EA Sports has released a new edition of Fifa 14 for Android and iOS. The game looks amazing. But being a high end game it will surely not work on all the tablets. I am waiting for a small test here. The game was released yesterday for US. The total size of the game is 1.3Gb with tons of new enhancement and many new things. I hope this game would be more better this time. Last time I played this on Micromax Funbook Pro.

Re: Get the new Fifa 14 for iOS and Android

It is a high end game. Will work fine on Galaxy Note or Galaxy S3 type of device. I am having a low range tablet and I would not be able to test the same. I am waiting for a gameplay video on Youtube. What changes are added this time.

Fifa 14 offers you amazing graphics and a more optimized version. It is great enough to have smooth tactics and better gameplay. This time it is more smooth and has a enhanced touch controls. This new thing is called as Touch Flow controls. While playing the game you can touch the player and pass the ball to it. You can also use the same thing for defend. And to shoot you just have to swipe on the player. The controls are more better. You can set the player position as per your need. Before you can only set the position for limited players, but now you can set the position for entire team. The game is more better this time. You can now select from 34 different stadium and 600 teams. It is more vast. Most of the games are kept free. You can find the game on Google Play. You can play and compete with other players also. The game offer you to built your own team. You can here buy and sell players. You can create your own team and mess with others. The game is much bigger know and has lots of new surprises for the players. Being a high end game it is essential that your device must have a dedicated gpu to run it along with a hd screen or else the output is affected.

I had played the last edition it is amazing. But you have to go through a slow gameplay to earn coins and unlock different levels and stuff. I am surely going to try this new edition and post the feed back. The size is huge. Better to download this on wifi.