Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to convert pdf files directly to epub

Portable Devices

Old 19-09-2013

How to convert pdf files directly to epub

I want a app that can help me to get a epub file directly from a pdf. My friend has ebook reader which does not read pdf files. And I am having a Xperia Tablet. Being a android tablet I need something through which I can directly convert the pdf file to epub and upload it on my 4shared account. From where my friend can download and read it. Is there any good app available for that.

Old 20-09-2013

Re: How to convert pdf files directly to epub

Yes there is. But the best way to do is this on PC. Because it is faster. Download a epub convertor and install it. Then add your pdf files and convert them. Instead of uploading them you can directly transfer the files in the ebook reader. This would be more faster.
Old 20-09-2013

You can try ePubator for that. This is a free application which works really fine and has a very simple interface. The app is a ideal solution for converting a pdf file directly to epub in the android device itself. It remains ready for sharing then. I had used this long before when I got a project to create small set of ebooks for presentation. At that time I was not having a pc. In my tablet I went on Google Play and found this app. This worked really fine. There was no performance issue at all. But if your pdf file is locked then ti will not work. It will give you a error at the time of conversion. There is another app which works in the same manner. It is called as ePub Generator. The issue with this app is that it is not in English. That makes it complicated to use. There are number of similar applications available through which you can create a epub file instantly.
Old 21-09-2013

There are two apps you can test. The first is Ideal ePub Creator which is free and the second one is The File Convertor which is paid. Try the free one first. But if you are looking for some advance features then you can go for The File Convertor.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,