Thread: Rugged mobile cases for Samsung device

Rugged mobile cases for Samsung device

I need some advice on good mobile cases. I need a rugged model which can provide me a shockproof and waterproof both features. I had seen certain cases on web that looks very costly, but were quiet durable. I am not able to get a clear indication on which one to go for. Most of the people in my ground have Samsung phones. And maximum of them belongs to the Galaxy series. While a few of them have HTC and Sony.

Re: Rugged mobile cases for Samsung device

My friend has purchased a case last time from Trident. This is a brand that provide rugged cases for Apple devices. But I am unsure that same thing is available for other brands or not. Just go on the official site and check once.

Lookout for Body Glove. This is one of the best rugged cases available for mobile phones. The cases offer you a water proof and durable design. Due to which you are able to get a more durable cover. It is always better to spend a bit higher amount and buy a cases that can add security to your phone. If you go for a cheaper one then it might break. Adding a rugged cover also adds piece of mind while carrying the phone outside. Because there are you are not completely aware what can happen. My friend has faced a problem with its HTC 8s phone. The screen of this device was very week and it felled on the floor from low height. The screen was completely cracked. Body Glove cases comes in different models. The cases are really tough.It comes in two parts. First a lower one that covers the back and the second that protect the screen. You can watch the product video before buying that will give you more idea how strong it is. Most of the cases features a military grade feature that makes it quiet durable. Just checkout the range of different cases and look one for your model. It is costly but a worth buying product.

When I look on web I can find cases mostly for Apple devices. It looks there are very few people who are really serious about making rugged cases for other models. Like it is very hard to find a rugged case for Micromax devices.

You can buy pocket type case if you want. There are number of them available. Pocket type case are like small bags which are capable of protecting your device from water and shock. But if you are looking for tough case that can fit on your mobile device then there is nothing much you can find. It is right that most of the cases which we find on web are more Apple devices only. There is hardly any other model available. The best place to find a good rugged case is on ebay. There are certain seller who are selling reasonable covers. But they are not good in quality. Still you can have certain protection. A major issue that lies with this kind of covers is that they completely block the back side. The phone gets hotter inside. It is essential that you must simply go ahead with one which is thin in size. The more thicker it is the more heat will be trapped causing another issue lies slow performance, or rebooting.