Thread: Is Nexus 7 worth compare to iPad Mini

Is Nexus 7 worth compare to iPad Mini

Which one between Nexus 7 and iPad Mini is better. Both belongs to a complete different platform. One is android and other one is iOS. Now I am quiet excited to go with apple devices. They are simply awesome. But I had also seen Nexus 7 at a shop. It is having a smooth interface and the design also looks great. I want a performance comparison between both. Which one do you prefer to buy.

Re: Is Nexus 7 worth compare to iPad Mini

It is not worth to compare a android and ios tablet. Because both are different platform. Android gives you tons of free games, while iOS is more better in terms of design and interface. I think iPad Mini is far more better here.

That is a fair confusion. This two tablets are actually best in terms of performance and interface. Both are awesome. But when it comes for comparison then there are ample of difference. It is really not easy to choose which one will be better here. The first thing people see is the price tag. And obviously Nexus falls cheaper. In terms of display both tablets are good. They offer you a vibrant screen output with smooth interface and great touch. If you are serious about budget then you must stick with Nexus. Being a android tablet it is cool and is good in performance also. Leaving other aside, this one lies on the top of best tablets in the market. It gives you more better resolution. The screen is more comfortable for reading and for multimedia. It runs on the latest Android OS which is loaded with more new features. Apple introduced iPad Mini which is the budget version of iPad. It is portable and offer you smooth touch output. Rightnow the only difference I can say is the cost. While both are great. Choose as per your need. If you need a tablet ideal for gaming and multimedia then nexus is great, while if you need for mails, chatting, and social networking the ipad mini will be great for that.

I will go for iPad Mini. The reason lies with the optimized operating system. In terms of readability and battery life iPad Mini is a great tablet. And the camera quality also here is great. It is a great budget choice.

It is very hard to compare this two tablets. While comparison Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Tab with Nexus is far more easier. In iPad Mini you have a sim support while Nexus does not gives you that. There is no back camera also. It is a good tablet but lacks many things. And because of that it is cheaper. While Ipad mini comes with a cellular version also. In terms of storage you can get upto 64GB on iPad. While on Nexus you have 32GB maximum. For camera Nexus offers you a single 1.2Mp front camera. And in iPad Mini you have a dual camera among which the back camera is around 5MP. Overall if really talk about features then iPad Mini wins over Nexus. I think Nexus is good for budget conscious. If you need a best tablet that is loaded with cool multimedia feature and support for gaming then it is great enough. While in iPad you can do more things. In terms of interface android is improving day by day. But in terms of performance iOS is the best one.