Thread: Keyboard dock for tablet pc

Keyboard dock for tablet pc

I need a keyboard dock for a tablet pc. It is a Galaxy Tab 2. I am looking for a dock that has a nice smooth keyboard and a touch control also. Till yet I had not seen any keyboard that came with touchpad. I will buy that even if it is costly. But for keyboard I require a simple connectivity options. Bluetooth is more preferred. Does Samsung has any official model for the same.

Re: Keyboard dock for tablet pc

There is no keyboard available with touch support for a tablet pc. If you had purchased Samsung ATIV smart pc then you can get a keyboard dock with touch-pad on it. It is actually a hybrid laptop.

You can find from Rs.400. It is the cheapest one. This keyboard dock comes with a usb cable. There is no Bluetooth in it. So if your tablet is not having any kind of usb support then avoid buying it. While Bluetooth are more better. There are some models which are branded and costly also. One among them is Logitech Ultra-thin Bluetooth Keyboard. It is actually designed for ipad but works in android device also. It comes for Rs.5500. Being a costly product it gives you ultra think design with cool features. It is a nice keyboard that can help you to convert your tablet into a portable laptop. But as per the design it is build for ipad so it might to fit with other tablets. Another model by Microware comes for Rs.3000. This keyboard dock gives you a simple layout where you can hook your tablet on the top side and start working on it. It is a wireless keyboard. And the last model which I will suggest you is Logitech Tablet Keyboard. This is one of the best model I had seen which works with all devices. It is thin keyboard and comes with a simple dock for holding tablets. You can find that on Snapdeal and checkout.

I think those are too costly model. Go on web and search cheap bluetooth keyboards. Any keyboard that has a integrated bluetooth will work with the tablet. Samsung Tabs has support for usb also. But for that you will need to buy a separate cable.