Thread: Sony Xperia Z Ultra sound quality bad

Sony Xperia Z Ultra sound quality bad

I purchasd a new Sony Xperia Ultra Z smartphone. Everything works great but one thing that keeps bugging me is that the call quality from the speaker is not so good. The sound that comes from the speaker is very low and I cannot hear anything at the time of a phone call. Also when I put it on loudspeaker that is not performing well. The volume control is at maximum but still there is very poor sound. Is there anything that can be done to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: Sony Xperia Z Ultra sound quality bad

The quality of the sound from Xperia Z Ultra resides at the top most below ranking if compared to Nokia, HTC or iPhone smartphones. But the speaker output placement compared to HTC One seems to be an improvement. You can try and search for any mods available for Xperia Z Ultra that can increase its inbuilt speaker volume or so.

Most of the new smartphones from HTC or Samsung are coming with HD voice that reduces any backgroun noise which improves the voice quality. With this technology you can talk normally with anyone and can also hear clear sound from the caller and that too in the noisy environments. Now, I believe that if Sony doesnt uses this technology in their smartphones and hence we face such problems.

I think that you didnt reasearch well before purchasing Sony Xperia Z Ultra smartphone. There are many reviews made on this phone that suggests that this phone has problem with a very low speaker volume. Also the other disadvantage is that it doesnt have a flash. However, you acn try to change its build prop and then check if you get proper volume, just search for how to change your phone's build prop on google.