Thread: How to Remote Control Windows Phone 8 from PC

How to Remote Control Windows Phone 8 from PC

I am having a Lumia 920 smartphone and wanted to know if there is any application similar to team viewer that allows you to control your Windows Phone 8 from your PC. Kind of Remote Control? The one TechArena guys have posted here How to access Android tablets on PC.

I must see my entire phone's display on my PC. It is Windows 8 laptop. I hope there should be something like this as both are Microsoft's products. If it is there, please let me know how do we access the phones from computer. Thank you.

Re: How to Remote Control Windows Phone 8 from PC

The one you are talking above for Galaxy Tablet can only be done on Samsung devices. As you might be knowing that the software they used for sharing display is TeamViewer QuickConnect and it is only available for Samsung Android phones and tablets.

Just "TeamViewer" helps you to share your PC display on your phone, but TeamViewer QuickConnect reverse the same and brings the phone display on your computer. Unfortunately if you have Samsung phones, then only it is possible. As far as i know There is no such application available for Windows Phone.

Yep, there is no way to do screen sharing or Remote desktop with Windows Phone8. Hope somebody make any such app in near future.

There is an application named “RemoteDesktop” which acts like teamviewer. It will bring your computer display on your Windows Phone, but there is no way to get your phone’s display on Windows PC. Another similar app is Splashtop 2. Give them a look.