Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications

Hope i get the correct info here. As my title says, can anyone here please let me know the complete final specs of upcoming Galaxy Note 3? My current phone was dropped form the table and got damaged, hence i have to buy a new smartphone but as the Note 3 is just about 20 days away i am thing to go for the same but there is a problem. As the rumors say it may launch with a large 6.4 inch display, i would not be interested in such large screen phone. It is almost a tablet, isn't it?

So, if it is coming upto the same size of Note 2, i would love to buy one for me. But as you know still there is no confirmation about any of its specs, waiting for more 3 weeks without phone will be a huge problem for me. Hence i request here if somebody got the final specifications for Note 3, please let me know. So if it is not suitable for me, i will buy some another one right today.

Thank you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications

Most probably Galaxy Note 3 will be released with 5.7-inch screen size because they have already tried releasing a phone with 6.3 inch display named as "Galaxy Mega" which wasn't so hit in the market. However now a days Sony Z Ultra is doing good with its 6.4 inch display because of its ultra high specifications. As Mega series failed to do good, i dont think Samsung will try to the same with Note 3 and hence they will launch it with 5.7 inch display.

I don’t think that is any valid reasons that will make Samsung decrease the screen size. BTW who told you that Mega series failed in the market? Samsung was the first brand to bring the trend of 6+ display smartphones and later it was followed by Sony, Huwaie and many other brands. So, it is not a failure and probably there are strong chances that Note 3 may come up with 6.4 inch display.

Hey guys, time to stop assumptions. Here is the final specification list of Galaxy Note:
    • Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
    • 5.68-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
    • 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
    • 1.8GHz Octa-core Exynos 5420 processor
    • 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM
    • ARM Mali-T628 MP6
    • 13MP rear camera with OIS
    • 16/32/64GB internal memory
    • 3,200 mAh battery

Thank you very much for such useful info Maq. Its exactly what I wanted to know. I’m happy to see they are launching it with 5.7 inch display.

By the way, I also heard yesterday that there will different types of variants dedicated to different countries in terms of processor. Is it correct? If yes, can you please tell me which county will be getting which variant of Note 3?

Yes, that is unfortunately correct. Note 3 will come in two variants which are as follows:
    Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
    Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 will come with Exynos 5420 Octa Core

The list of countries are as follows: