Thread: Pulse and Flipboard looks like similar apps for android

Pulse and Flipboard looks like similar apps for android

I was searching for a news reading application for my tablet. Where I found Pulse. This app has a good interface which looks quiet similar to Flipboard to me. I had used Flipboard long before. I had stopped using the same. It is a bit dull app. I am looking for a more better one that just offer a proper news reading support. I found Pulse. Is this app good or there is something more better available.

Re: Pulse and Flipboard looks like similar apps for android

There is a difference between Pulse and Flipboard. It is associated with magazine you see on web. So that you can keep all articles which you like at one place and read them whenever needed. It is not actually a news application.

Go for Pulse. It is a great application. It is not just limited to news. It also helps you to get the right information from blogs, magazines, etc. The app is free and works well on all android devices. The best thing about this app is that you can quickly get all information on latest things going out in your city. The app offers you a instant sharing option through which you can post those news or articles on a your favorite social networking website. I am using this. I found it helpful. Now there you can simply sync the saved articles to Read it later or Instapaper that can be used for reference purpose later on. Pulse gives you a single platform to read news and share them instantly with your friends whenever needed. The interface is really great. There is a highlight section available in app which gives you information on top stories. You can just customize that as per your need. The best thing of using this app is that you get a great view of different news from different places. Which saves your time in finding articles from various places.

There are many application available like this. You can simply go on Google Play and download the one that fits your need best. It is necessary to find something that simply fits your reading requirements.

Such app belongs to News and Magazine section where you can find handful of useful apps. Now here it is quiet great to get everything composite at one place. I am als using some set of apps that are handy to get news from different places. Like Instapaper. This is a paid app but really effective. You can just sync anything on it. Ample of time we go on various site and want to keep articles for future reference. Through Instapaper you can get that easily. I think this app is really effective. It is like a article bookmarking. gReader is another similar application available which does the same thing. But it is just limited to links only there is no specific option available for bookmarking but enough good to locate realtime updates from the internet.