Thread: What is new in Android 4.3 JellyBean

What is new in Android 4.3 JellyBean

The new version of Android Jellybean is announced. After 4.2, the new one will follow 4.1.3 version. I am looking for some information on the same. Also which mobiles will be the first to get the updates. I tried locating information on it, but it looks that it is exactly the same as it was before. There are no special changes. Then what is the user of releasing a new version.

Re: What is new in Android 4.3 JellyBean

There are always changes. There are some additional benefits over the older one. The main thing that this new version add is more performance and stability due to which your device can work for longer time. I hope to get this update on Sony phones.

I checked on the official site. This new version will add more performance. The new features are designed in such a way that you can get a more improved performance here. The first thing is this new OS is much more faster and responsive in use. There are some new optimization added in the OS which makes it faster on all devices. It is optimized to render better shapes and text. So that visibility is enhanced in tablet pc. The new platform supports OpenGL ES 3.0. So if your device has gpu supports by upgrading to the new OS you can expect a much better graphic output. There are some addons done for connectivity also. This new version comes with Bluetooth Smart Ready which allows you to find device much more easily. Along with this the sensor capabilities are more increased. To some extent the new version is better for multimedia. There are additional enhancement which makes the images on screen more crispier. Till yet there is no official information available that can tells us more about information on the device updates.

One of the biggest advantage of new this version is that you can create locked profile in it. You can create different users and lock your profile. It has a application and content restriction so that you can block access to your personal stuff.

The new version targets more gaming and multimedia. Along with some added features makes the device work really better. Like the Bluetooth here is optimized to consume less power. This enhance the battery output. For gaming you already have OpenGL ES 3.0. There are ample of enhancement done on readability. While as mentioned above the user switching is one of the prime benefit of this new operating system. Some important features which you will get in this new os is additional language support. Camera UI also has some changes which are important. Always a new version comes with new fixes. If there is any bug in the device it is resolved and delivered. I don't think old devices will be getting this update so early.