Thread: Portable Battery Extender for all kind of Android phone

Portable Battery Extender for all kind of Android phone

I have a Micromax android device. I want a portable charger for it. The phone battery really drains out fast. I am going to travel for 2 days. And I am not going to get any charging points. So it is better to go with a portable charger which can offer me atleast 4 hours of battery output. Can anyone simply help me to find a good portable chargers which are cheaper and effective.

Re: Portable Battery Extender for all kind of Android phone

There are ample of them available. You can get a good one under Rs.1,000. And if you are ready to pay more then you can buy a more better model. The one which I know will be good for you is Ambrane P22. It comes with 2200mAH battery.

Sony USB Mobile Power CP-A2L is the best usb charger I think. It comes for Rs. 2555. It might be costly but it is a effective charger which offers you a good amount of charging time.Being a branded device it works really well and has long lasting performance. While if you go for a cheaper one you will not be satisfied. The portable charger is capable of sharing 2 devices at the same time. It comes with a more higher 4000 mAh battery where you get more time above others. The estimated charging time it can offer you is about 6hrs which is quiet enough. You can then just find a power outlet. The reason to recommend this is two usb ports where you can hook two devices at the same time. But if you want a cheaper one then there is one more model I can recommend. Digitek DIP 2200 is another cheaper one which comes for Rs.1050. It comes with just 2200mAH battery that makes it extremely portable in size. But the battery is low so you will also get low charging option on the same.

There are ample of great portable charger available under Rs.1500. I will not recommend you to go for a cheaper one because that would be a waste of money. Go for a bit costly which is more easy to carry and has some new features and great design.

Go for Asia Power Portable Charger. This charger come for Rs.2,000 and it offers you 5200mAH battery. Which is really higher compare to any other charger. Once fully charge you can rely on the charger for entire day to charge your device. It is essential that whichever charge you buy must be above 2200mAh so that you can get atleast around 6hrs of battery life of higher. And if you go below that then you might be not happy with 4hrs of charging time. Higher charging time allows you to carry it more often at longer distance without worry about the power. While lower that will drain you really fast.