Thread: Does Google glass comes with features of photo or video capture

Does Google glass comes with features of photo or video capture

I had seen certain promo of Google Glass. A kind of innovative device for everyone. It looks a bit weird to me. I want to know whether it has some kind of camera features. That can allow us to capture photos and videos. It will be complicated to have a good amount of photo and video quality on it. Can anyone put more highlight on the camera features of this thing.

Re: Does Google glass comes with features of photo or video capture

It comes with camera features. The way Google is promoting it looks to be a fantastic thing. Google Glass has many more features. It offers video recording also. I will recommend you to test more videos on YouTube which can explain you its feature.

I think Google is just trying to put a tiny computer on your eyes. But I am not really sure how it will work. On what basis it will operate or capture photos. You will need some kind of button or something to click. The features that I saw offers video recording with image capture. It also supports
    live chatting with your friend instantly wherever you are. Really it is a very innovative product. The device offers you navigation features also to find out way. It works on voice right-now. I had seen a demo video on the official site where I found this. It is operated via voice commands. Google is integrating many things inside Google Glass. Camera features are just basic thing. You can also get information on different words in different languages. It is just like you are carrying your search engine virtually with you. Voice translation feature is a bit unique here. I do not know how it will work but somehow it is going to have some great support for those who travels at different location.

It is just under development and the final product will take long time to appear in market. I think it is having ample of flaws. Yet it is not provided to any public for testing purpose. What we can see are demo videos.

If it has a camera features then the quality really matters. I think this can be some kind of distraction. Because it will be on your eye. It is better not to wear this kind of stuff when you are driving or crossing road. A minor distraction can be risky. Google Glass is good for travelers. Because they are people to visit different places and needs instant information. To make a smart product is not easy. Google Glass is just like a smartphone that remains on your eyes instead of your hand. It gives you all smartphone features on your eye sight instantly saving ample of time. Now the second thing which I am worried about is charging. You will need to keep it charge while using. The device use internet so you will also require subscription for the same. I hope this product will be really helpful for everyone. People are more use to smartphones today because they are handy to operate.