Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 screen broken, replacement cost?

Samsung Galaxy S4 screen broken, replacement cost?

I am in a huge problem and looking for urgent help from you all. I bought a Galaxy S4 just about 8 days ago. I was very happy with its performance and rich looks. Unfortunately, yesterday the device got dropped from my computer table on the floor mistakenly and guess what, screen is cracked. Though there is just a single crack from bottom left to middle right of the screen but this is enough for making me replace it as i am not able to use the keyboard properly, also the phone looks ugly.

So i am looking to replace the display but not getting it online. In fact there is no result for its quotation as well. So i wanted to know from you guys what will be the cost of GS4 display replacement? Also can it be covered in warranty?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 screen broken, replacement cost?

As the phone is new surely there wont be its screen available so early in the market. However you will get it in the official Samsung Service Center. You should better call them up or visit your near branch.

As far as pricing is concerned, i have experience with 3 different phones screen replacement. Here the is the price i paid for them: HTC 8X = 9K, Nexus 4 = 7.5K, galaxy S2 = 5K.

Hope now you can imagine how much Galaxy S4 is going to cost you. Dont worry, service center guys will not cost you extra.