Thread: How to use spy pen on Windows 7

How to use spy pen on Windows 7

I ordered a Spy pen from a online website. It is a cheap device that offers 3mp recording with 16GB storage. Now there is a weird issue with the pen. I am not able to use this on my Windows system. I am having Windows 7. First when I connect it is giving me error associated with storage. I am getting usb not recognized error again and again. It is also not detecting the usb card.

Re: How to use spy pen on Windows 7

Looks like you got a damage product. Instantly ask for replacement from the vendor. Online eCommerce website follows a strict refund policy where the customer can ask for money if he is not satisfied with what he got.

When you get usb not recognized error then it simply means there is some problem with the storage or with the cable. You will need to check both one by one. You can either replace the memory card or test out the cable. Because I had gone through the same issue for my mobile phone. It was a new phone but due to damage cable it failed to detect. I was unable to find any solution. I changed the cable and it work. Touch the cable and see. Is it getting too hot. If yes then the cable is not proper you will need to replace it. But if that is fine then the second thing you can do is simply go with formatting the memory card. You can format the same to fat32 format. Because ample of this devices does not read ntfs file format. The work really well with old kind format. I do not trust this kind of cheap brands. There are ample of reason behind it. First of all they are not having any official information about the manufacturer from where you can collect proper drivers. That is one of the most essential part. Atleast you must get proper drivers so that you can simply test the device.

The devices that you bought are all china made and they do not comes with quality. There are ample of issue with this kind of device. It is essential that you must simply go for a more branded device which is better.

I also got one from Tradus. I was expecting a bit better product here. There was some issue with the device. I ordered a cheap spy camera which looks to be working fine. But somehow I found it really complicated to use. Also I am not happy with the video resolution. That was really dull. Being a 3MP camera atleast the output must be clear. I am not really satisfied. It is essential that you must go for a more costly product which is far more better. The cheaper one are of no use. They are just waste of money. I had seen some great products on ebay which are more better and clear in terms of usage. They are bright enough to give clear photo and videos output. In terms of light this camera does not has any kind of internal flash kind of support. Which makes it extremely dull and outdated. I hope there will be some better and cheaper model available that can really work fine and give a more decent video resolution.

It is better to search on web before buying products. Now there are set of different websites which are capable of giving you clear information on a product which is really worth to buy. It is essential that to buy a good one instead of cheap one.

I had seen some costly models on ebay that looks really surprising. You can buy one from ebay. There are some set of international models available which are extremely better than others. Now the one that you said you bought might be used one. Due to which you are not happy. It is better to ask for replacement and ask for something more better. Now there are some dedicated companies in the market which specifically design this kind of products that are more better. This are companies engage with designing of security products. So it is better to get in touch with them instead of buying the same from online shops. Because that will be a waste of money. Till yet there is are hardly any branded companies available which are sending this kind of products. While all of them are almost china I think. It is essential that you must try to stick with your mobile phone only for recording purpose. That will do more better job.

Instead of going with spy pen why don't you try other portable pen camera. That would be more appropriate I think. There are some portable size camera available which you can hide in your clothes easily.

I can list you some portable camera which will be extremely better for recording purpose. The best one I think is Muvi Micro DV Camcorder. This is a portable camcorder that can work well for recording purpose. It is small in size. But if you are looking for a more portable model then there is one more model available. It is Mini Spy Button Camera. This camera is widely available at many places. You will require to hook this on your shirt and you can start recording. It is very easy to use and has a comfortable usage. The cost of this spy cam lies around Rs.1800 to Rs.2,000. So it is a costly product but really effective to use.