Thread: Facebook notifier widget for Windows Phone

Facebook notifier widget for Windows Phone

Where can I find a good facebook notifier application for Windows Phone. I had tried to find the same but cannot locate it. I just need a notifier app that can tell me about any upcoming updates. I had seen this kind of applications are available for android devices. Like Timescape for Sony phone. It offers real-time feeds from the website. But for Windows phone there is no such thing available.

Re: Facebook notifier widget for Windows Phone

Look on Store. You can find the app there. There is a facebook application available for Windows devices. If you are having a Nokia phone then go in Nokia Store and download it. This will work properly and give you all notification.

There is no need to add any third party application on Windows device for facebook. You can go in the account settings and there you can add all your account. You can add account of social networking website, emails, etc. Whatever you add will give you information on the notification center. It is just like the inbox of phone. You have to go in the message section where you can find all the updates. I had seen this working. The phone will just consume your internet pack to get all the updates. When you tap on the notification the facebook app will open. It is a common feature of many smartphone and you do not really need any third party application for the same. Still if you want you can search on store for that. For Nokia I had seen there are ample of applications, while for other models there are limited stuff. Facebook app is very common. You can just add your account in that and view your all content and get latest feeds. It is right that compare to Android we are having very few stuff available for Windows platform.

That is the reason I am using a android phone. I am having ample of stuff here. There are lots of games, applications, widgets, etc. While for Windows there is nothing available. Games are pathetic on it.

You can find that application on Windows store. There is a nice app available that allows you get all details on the screen itself. You can add it on the home screen from where you will receive all type of updates. You can manage your complete profile through the app. Like you can receive status updates, you can checkout fb photos,you can view feeds, events, places, etc. You can also manage your inbox and photos. I think this app would be enough for you to manage your complete profile. It is completely optimized for Windows Phone 8 OS that gives out a comfortable performance. The app is updated with more enhanced performance and more better resolution. Compare to android phone I like the readability feature of Windows phone. They are extremely crisp and clear. The phone is perfect for mails and chatting.