Thread: Is Nokia Lumia 720 worth buy device for emails and chat

Is Nokia Lumia 720 worth buy device for emails and chat

I saw Nokia Lumia 720 smartphone. It is really great. Actually I am getting this at a very reasonable discount. I am buying it through my office. I want some advice on the phone. I was actually going for Android device. But I saw my brother always messing with the phone settings and angry about the battery life also. I need a durable device that can offer me proper email and chat support. I am not really crazy about gaming.

Re: Is Nokia Lumia 720 worth buy device for emails and chat

Then I think Lumia 620 will be really best for you. This phone is simply great with portable size and good camera. It offers you reasonable output with all stuff which is needed. Checkout the phone review here : Lumia 620 Smartphone Review.

Lumia 720 is bit better than Lumia 620. It has a bigger screen and better hardware config. According to me Lumia 720 is one of the best Windows phone available in the market. It is a durable body and sleek design. IT offers you a 4.3inch screen on the front side with 800x480 resolution. Which makes it more better in terms of multimedia. Compare to Lumia 620 it is more sleek and thinner. And the screen size is more flat that allows you to work more properly. It has a nice from camera that offers you a video resolution for 720p. This is not bad at all. The resolution is capable of delivering great video output over 3G network. While on 2G video chatting can be laggy. It is a great choice for business users. If you are not looking for advance customization or gaming type of features then Windows phone are far more better than android. They are not loaded with bloatware due to which it is faster. In Android when you keep on installing application it gets slower. While in Windows phone you can install only those stuff which is required. Others can be ignored.

Go for a more high end series. If you are spending money then just spend it once. You can go for 800 or 900 series of Lumia devices that offers you more better camera, great looks, bigger screen and more durability.

It is essential that you must choose wisely before buying the phone. If you are really serious about doing work only then Lumia devices are great. Lumia 720 gives you a 8GB of internal storage. The front 4.29inch screen is simply great enough to give you lag free performance. It has a 6.7mp camera on the backside. I was expecting a bit more here. The phone has catchy design that makes it more attractive. While Windows 8 OS on the same is completely optimized to give you super smooth performance. It is powered by 1Ghz Qualcomm Krait Dual core cpu. It is faster and better. The ram is only 512mb and for graphics it offers you Adreno 305 graphics. Overall this phone is a ideal choice for anyone who just want something better for email and for chatting. The interface is really cool here. It is extremely smooth in usage.