Thread: How to transfer 2000 files instantly in Galaxy Note smartphone

How to transfer 2000 files instantly in Galaxy Note smartphone

What is the quickest way to transfer huge number of files instantly on a android smartphone. I am having Galaxy Note 2. I have game cache folder. This folder has more than 2000 files. The file size lies between 1gb to 4mb. But the file numbers are really large. When I copy the entire folder it takes really long time. But still the transfer process does not completes. Is there any better way available that can reduce the transfer process.

Re: How to transfer 2000 files instantly in Galaxy Note smartphone

Try some good file transfer software. Like TeraCopy. It will do the job. This is one of the best tool to move files. And if you are copying a huge number of files it offers you constant transfer speed.

File transfer on a smartphone can be done via wifi or through usb cable. Compare to wifi, usb cable is faster. But if you are facing slow issue then try to change the port. Sometime the problem lies with usb ports also. They do not work well and do not offer you good transfer ratio due to which it takes too much time to get some files. While on wifi there are some files that can help you more. Like eShare. It gives you a simple ftp url through which you can directly copy paste all the files manually in Explorer. That might work. If that also does not work then there is one more option. You can use a memory card reader. You can insert the microsd card of mobile phone in the card reader and copy the files which you want. It act as a usb device. Then you can add it in the phone and move it where-ever you want. Sometime this slow transfer speed also occur if the file are not proper. If they are damage or corrupt. The software tries to read the file that takes time and get stucked in between. Try a file transfer software for the time being. I think that will be more better.

Change the usb cable or usb port which you are using. Use on some other one. Instead of copying all the files together you can try moving chunks of files at a time. That is time consuming but the process will get complicated at the end.

Copying a set of files one by one is time consuming. I did that long before for some songs. But then I found a different method that really worked. For that create a folder. Name it as per your need. And then copy all the files in it. Then using Winrar archive them. Once that archive is created move it to the location where you want to those files. Go on Google Play and download Unrar. It is a portable archiving utility for android device. Browse to the file location and uncompress it. The utility will extract all the file in the selected location. That's all. This is one of the best way and it is also less time consuming. I used this method to transfer a 1.92gb of data. It was having audio files. Unrar utility here takes a bit time to completely uncompress it. The process is bit time consuming but it works.