Thread: Make call from PC internet to mobile

Make call from PC internet to mobile

So i have a very short question. As my title says, i know it is possible to make free calls from PC Internet to Mobile Phones but i wanted to know how to do it? I use to get calls with numbers like +4321, +5874, etc etc from my colleagues staying in other countries but never found the way doing that. Also hoe much does it costs? Does it requires any kind of software or services? Please let me know soon. Thank you.

Re: Make call from PC internet to mobile

Now a days when technology has grown up to huge extent, there are various ways of calling mobile phones from PC. You just need to install and application and you are done. There are several applications such as Skype, Nimbuzz, etc. Install the same on your computer, add contact of the person whom you want to call and call him. Only condition is he/she must be logged in on those applications as well on their mobile.

Secondly the numbers you are mentioned above are internet calls which are not free. They are chargeable as well but not as much as the normal call cost by the network providers. Hence calling using those applications is much better.

Yeah, that’s correct. Infact PC calling was required 3 to 4 years back. Now, since Android mobiles came in the market, it has become much easier. You just need a Smartphone. There are several applications like Viber, Line, WeChat, ooVoo, Tango, skype, Nimbuzz and several others that just requires an active internet connection on your phone as well as the recipients. You can make voice calls as well as Video calls for free of cost using the mobile internet.

Most of these apps even do not requires and username or password like skype or nimbuzz. I am talking about Viber and Line. You just need to install them on your phone, they sync your phone’s address book and let you know who all of your contacts are using the same application. Just tap and call them. It is as simple as that. Most of all, these applications are available completely free on Google Play.

Quote Originally Posted by neeeel View Post
    As my title says, i know it is possible to make free calls from PC Internet to Mobile Phones but i wanted to know how to do it? I use to get calls with numbers like +4321, +5874, etc etc from my colleagues staying in other countries but never found the way doing that. Also hoe much does it costs? Does it requires any kind of software or services?
    Yes, it requires softwares like iCall, VoipBuster, KNCTR, etc These are all PC softwares that allows you to call directly to any mobile numbers around the world, unlike the android applications mentioned above. But remember that these calls never used to be free. As the numbers you mentioned above in your post (+4321, +5874,) are the calls made using such softwares. Yes they do cost you some dollars but very less than the network providers.

If you want to make free calls, then better use Google Voice. It allows you to make completely free calls to mobile or landline numbers but only in US and Canada. If you want to call numbers outside this region then you will need to pay a few dollars as well.

Alright guys, thank you very much for all your helps and such useful information. I am using Nokia N8 hence I was neither aware of those Android application and not surely about the above mentioned PC applications. Well I got what I wanted to know. Help appreciated.