Thread: Micromax Canvas 4's "Blow to Unlock" app for Samsung Galaxy phone

Micromax Canvas 4's "Blow to Unlock" app for Samsung Galaxy phone

Hello,

I was wondering if the "blow to unlock" feature or similar type of app can be be ported on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone that I am having. Also I wonder if this app can be installed without rooting the Note 2 device because I still dont want to root my phone as it is under warranty and rooting will simply void is warranty. So, can anyone tell me if there is any similar app or feature available for Galaxy Note 2 phone? Thanks

Re: Micromax Canvas 4's "Blow to Unlock" app for Samsung Galaxy phone

I was able to find the original "Blow to Unlock" app from the Micromax Canvas 4 smartphone that you can download from the below attachment. It is working fine on most of the devices and I have also tested in Micromax canvas hd phone and it is working great. I dont know whether it works on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 but you can download and test it to find out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the direct app download of blow to unlock for Samsung. I tested it on my Lava phone and it is even working fine. I even gave it to one of friend who was using Samsung Galaxy Tab and it is also working fine for him. That is some great porting done with this app and I also think that it is compatible with most of the touch screen android mobile phone as well.

Well, I tested this "Blow to unlock" app of Canvas 4 on my Galaxy Y phone and when I will blow air to unlock my phone then only sometimes it will work but most of the time doesnt. The shake to unlock feature works though. I also found that most of my friend who are using Lava iris 501 have installed this app and after that even if any sound is made then the phone gets unlocked? So is there any bug in this version, can anyone provide some bug free similar kind of app? Thanks